MISO Survey Results
MISO Survey Results lets you explore your institution’s survey results and compare them against your past results, against another institution’s results, or against results drawn from a cohort of institutions. In particular, you can accomplish the following:
- download results from a single institution
- compare results between institutions
- compare results between groups of institutions
- conduct longitudinal analyses (for institutions that have participated in MISO more than once)
- compare results between populations (faculty, undergraduates, and staff)
Need Access? MISO Survey Results is restricted to administrators from past and current participating institutions. Each institution has a person designated to grant access to a handful of individuals at each institution. Please contact us using the link below.
For more information, please consult our documentation for using MISO Survey Results.